FenrirCharlemagneFenrirCharlemagne

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 7 art Reviews

Presea - Tales of Symphonia Presea - Tales of Symphonia

Not bad.

This is actually pretty damn good, don't really see much wrong with it. But I do warn you i'm no artistic expert. You drawing any more ToS characters? Sheena be pretty hot. :x

Jenjamik responds:

I may draw Sheena. She was my favorite char until I just played through it again recently, using Presea. Then I realized Presea is a huge badass.

Lotus Sword resting spot Lotus Sword resting spot

You get inspiration from the zelda games?

For some reason it reminds me of the master sword. Sword resting in a forest, sunlight streaming to hit the sword, purple hilt. But this is fresh and original in its own way, and I do like the background. :]

Jesus, prince of Jerusalem Jesus, prince of Jerusalem

Lol

Love the prince of persia look you instilled upon jesus. It fits nicely, even thou jesus never held a sword in such a badass pose. :x

Van-pl responds:

Yeah he never did that, but i both Prince and Jesus are quite similiar in looks. I mean the manly beard and hair and skin shade. Hell, even geographically they're coming from similiar regions. So i found it interesting. Maybie I'll someday do a "serious" full-time artwork ;)

Amber Lamps Amber Lamps

The Goddess of the net!

Great job, it is just like how she looks. The pose everything.
She sits in her own world spectating the lives of MORTALS. Her music keeps the impurities of common life out. Sitting with her mysterious aura and innocent eyes, she sees the world differently from you or I. She is calm, she is beautiful, she is....AMBER LAMPS!

Zenpop Mascot Anime Style Zenpop Mascot Anime Style

Pretty good.

Its pretty damn good, but for some reason the only thing that bothers me is her legs. Idk why, maybe its because I suck at drawing them, lol. But great job on this.

elven bath elven bath

Nicely done.

Ignore that last review. Just because iizziikk didn't like how the head doesnt look doesnt mean he should give it a zero. :/

Julia Sitting on her 'Zook Julia Sitting on her 'Zook

Interesting style.

You never cease to amaze me especially with your style, to me it something quite different. But nonetheless it fits you. Keep up the good work.