FenrirCharlemagneFenrirCharlemagne

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

Lol

Win, great beat and love the exploding head. Actually didn't mind tingle on this.

why link isnt a surgeon why link isnt a surgeon

Awesome...and true. :x

L4D Run or Shoot L4D Run or Shoot

Run or shot!?

Pills here. Lol after all that musing is all he says. Nice.

Air Pressure Air Pressure

A great piece of work.

The dialogue choices were interesting and for me kept the story going, but more than that. It made the character believable, and made one feel the choices one makes will drastically change the outcome. Overall it was a great game. Kudos.

Gretel and Hansel Gretel and Hansel

Fantastic

Great game, love the theme the setting creates. And might I say the game in itself is interesting. Kudos.

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Love it

Awesome game. That's all there is to say about it.

Calming Energy Calming Energy

Exceptional!

I can actually sit down and relax outside at night listening to this. Something about your music is so calming. It embodies certain emotions and situations perfectly. Keep up your musical creativity my good sir!

lanky21 responds:

Thank you very much Fenrir (props for awesome username). Comments are the great balms to my soul!

{dj-N} Which One? {dj-N} Which One?

Hmmm

I would say the second part, sounds better. But that is just me. For some reason both parts remind me a little bit of the end of time song you made. :S Maybe it's just my failing ears. xD

~`The Race Against Time`~ ~`The Race Against Time`~

Great song.

Thou I have to agree that the title does not suit this. It would be more of a main menu song, or a character selection in my opinion but that is just me. But overall the song is pretty good.

Rhyhart responds:

Haha yea I would change it but It's to late to edit the song. Thanks for the review!!!

Presea - Tales of Symphonia Presea - Tales of Symphonia

Not bad.

This is actually pretty damn good, don't really see much wrong with it. But I do warn you i'm no artistic expert. You drawing any more ToS characters? Sheena be pretty hot. :x

Jenjamik responds:

I may draw Sheena. She was my favorite char until I just played through it again recently, using Presea. Then I realized Presea is a huge badass.

Lotus Sword resting spot Lotus Sword resting spot

You get inspiration from the zelda games?

For some reason it reminds me of the master sword. Sword resting in a forest, sunlight streaming to hit the sword, purple hilt. But this is fresh and original in its own way, and I do like the background. :]

Jesus, prince of Jerusalem Jesus, prince of Jerusalem

Lol

Love the prince of persia look you instilled upon jesus. It fits nicely, even thou jesus never held a sword in such a badass pose. :x

Van-pl responds:

Yeah he never did that, but i both Prince and Jesus are quite similiar in looks. I mean the manly beard and hair and skin shade. Hell, even geographically they're coming from similiar regions. So i found it interesting. Maybie I'll someday do a "serious" full-time artwork ;)